Friday, January 23, 2015

Something to Blush About


Libby and I love working together so much we decided to make it a monthly thing this year, I am so super excited about it!! Our first is a romantic kinda kit, perfect for Valentine's Day or for the everyday. It has a coordinating card set too & is available as a bundle for a bigger discount! They are 20% off through Saturday.

Something to Blush About by Libby Pritchett & Erica Zane


Something to Blush About Cards
by Libby Pritchett & Erica Zane


Something to Blush About Bundle by Libby Pritchett & Erica Zane

I also have some more templates...I tried to finish these for last week, but I just ran out of time! I know some people like rounded corners to their pocket scrapping type pages, so I re-made my templates from last week in that style. (They are the same layouts as last week's sets, these just have the rounded corners.) They are 20% off through Saturday.

EZ Albums v.6 {Rounded} by Erica Zane

EZ Albums v.7 {Rounded} by Erica Zane

 Here's a few pages I made with them...


 and here are some fabulous pages from the teams...


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
:) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment