Friday, April 25, 2014

What Does A Fox Say? & Other Shenanigans!

Well despite being sick all month (bah humbug to cold germs & coughs & allergies!!) I managed to have a few new kits for today!  They are both super versatile with their colors and elements.  The first one is FREE at the Sweet Shoppe with any $10 or more purchase (through May 8th)!  It was inspired by my 4 year old running around the house asking everyone "what does a fox say?".  Yes, that song has been in my head all week/month!!  :)

Crazy Like a Fox by Erica Zane at SSD
http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=27721&cat=494&page=1

 Here's a page I made with it...


I loved my little fox so much I felt the need to make a raccoon too!  So I created this kit inspired by my little hooligans. ;)  It's 20% off through Saturday.

Shenanigans by Erica Zane at SSD
http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=27760&cat=340

I made a page with this one too...


and here are some amazing samples from the teams...



Have a fabulous weekend!
:) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment