Friday, June 7, 2013

One of the Boys

So, last week at SSD when we did the Twist a Kit (take a swatch from an older kit & make a new kit with it) I almost remade Super EZ instead of With You because when I made Super EZ I only used half the colors from my original swatch...and the swatch looked so awesome I felt it needed to be used!  But when I started, it looked like a different swatch entirely with the extra colors...so I decided to use With You and saved the Super EZ colors for the following week

I had a Father's Day mini planned for this week anyway to follow Mother, May I? (my Mothers Day mini from last month.) and the colors seemed perfect.  But I had so many ideas and so much fun with the colors that it went from a mini to a mega!  I also made sure it was not just for Father's Day...it is packed full of fun things for boys of all ages and girls too...there is something for everyone!  ;)

And it's 20% off through Saturday!

One of the Boys by Erica Zane at SSD


Here is the original kit from this swatch in case you're curious :)

Super EZ by Erica Zane at SSD

And here are some amazing samples from the teams!


Hope you have an awesome weekend!
;) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment