Friday, June 14, 2013

Hayfever Happens {take 2}

So a long, long  time ago, in my first year of designing, I made a kit called Hayfever Happens...it has long since been retired as my style evolved over the years.  I always loved the name though and knew eventually I would make an updated kit.  So, with allergy season still going strong here, I decided I better get on it!  While most of the word art and some of the elements are allergy specific, there is quite a lot of versatility with this kit...whether you want to scrap allergies or not (check out the samples below).  It's 20% off through Saturday.

Hayfever Happens by Erica Zane at SSD

 Here is a LO I scrapped with it (I've been waiting 2 years for this kit apparently, haha!)


And here are some AMAZING LOs from the teams...


Hope you have a super weekend!!
;) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment