Friday, April 26, 2013

EZ Edges

I'm back!  Okay, I didn't really go anywhere...but I've missed a few weeks of designing due to cubital/carpal tunnel issues, being sick, having sick kids & a hubby who was out of town...oh & my car was broken - all at the same time.  We also had 2 birthdays & a baptism in there...it's been crazy.  :)

BUT I finally have something new to release...my eyes are still burning from all the extracting!  I have some fun new paper edges for your scrapping fun!  They are 20% off through Saturday.

EZ Edges v.1 by Erica Zane at SSD

EZ Edges v.2 by Erica Zane at SSD

Both edge sets include the full paper and just the edge plus a shadow file for each paper.
 
I even scrapped today!


And here are some awesome samples from the teams... 



 Here's one way you can use them...


It's as EZ as that!  They are also easy to recolor using your color balance or adjust>hue/saturation tools.


Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
:) ez

PS - Some fun new freebies are coming soon - so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment