Friday, March 29, 2013

Jack Of All Trades { w/ FREEBIE!! }

I only have one new kit out today but it is AWESOME!  I teamed up with Libby (love her!) again & we rocked a boy kit this time!  But it's not just for boys...I scrapped 2 LOs with it & one of them was about me, haha!  The colors are super versatile and it's packed with goodies!  20% off through Saturday...

Jack Of All Trades by Erica Zane & Libby Pritchett at SSD

 Here are my LOs...it's been forever since I scrapped - I need to make time more often!


And here are some more samples from the teams...



and lastly, Tara (aka taracotta7) made this AWESOME LO & allowed me to create a FREEBIE template from it to share with you!  So, THANK YOU Tara - you rock!  Enjoy!


Jack Of All Trades Template {FREEBIE} by Erica Zane
(Template includes .psd, .tif, and .png files)!


Hope you have a super Happy Easter!
;) ez

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the template. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw the LO yesterday and I was thinking about lifting it it so thank you for the template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great Template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!! awesome to have one that's unique and not all girly ;)

    ReplyDelete