Thursday, February 7, 2013

You Are Amazing!

I got a little messy this week. ;)

I was working on a triple dip (releasing tomorrow) and got inspired to make something a little different than my normal style.  I had so much fun making these (& if you like them check back tomorrow for more!)  These are currently 20% off at my guest store at ScrapMatters...

Placemats v.2 by Erica Zane

I also teamed up with Melissa aka Cluster Queen Creations at ScrapMatters this week & we came up with this beauty!  I had such fun working with her (& I LOVE all the greens we used, lol!)!  It's also available in my guest store at ScrapMatters at 20% off right now...

You Are Amazing by Erica Zane & Cluster Queen Creations


Here are some fabulous LOs from the teams!


 Make sure you check back tomorrow for some awesome new stuff releasing at Sweet Shoppe Designs!
:) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment