Thursday, January 31, 2013

See Spot Run

First of all - it's birthday time at Sweet Shoppe Designs!  We have all sorts of fun stuff planned for this month, starting with an early release day today!

I have another super awesome collab, this time I teamed up with Melissa Bennett & I think we rocked it!  It's perfect for boys or girls and will work for so much more than book layouts.  Here it is & it's 20% off through Saturday!

See Spot Run by Erica Zane & Melissa Bennett at SSD


AND I'm guesting at ScrapMatters this month!  So I have a few things to coordinate with this month's Mix-A-Kit, but they are super versatile and will enhance all sorts of pages!  They are also 20% off right now! ;)

Sew Messed Up by Erica Zane


Little Sew & Sew Alpha v.4 by Erica Zane


Here's some inspiration from the teams...


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
:) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment