Friday, October 19, 2012

Boo-tiful, Bright Side! :)

I guess I've been on a collab kick lately because I have 2 more today, haha!  I'm super excited about both of them!  And, of course, both kits are 20% off through Saturday!

First, I got to work with Kaye Winiecki again - I just love her to pieces - and we came up with one awesome Halloween kit!  It's also perfect for Fall!

Boo-tiful Night by Erica Zane & Kaye Winiecki at SSD


Next up I got to work with Kristin Cronin-Barrow for the first time and I think we came up with one beautiful kit!!  She rocks and it was so fun to work on this together.

On The Bright Side by Erica Zane & Kristin Cronin-Barrow at SSD

Here are just a few LOs from the teams...

 
 
 

 
Have an awesome weekend!!
I need to do some major cleaning but we'll see how motivated I am, haha!
;) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment