Friday, September 7, 2012

Stitches & Zombies... :)

Today I have a new stitch set in alphabet form.  It includes the stitches and a paper alpha you can use as is or use it as a clipping mask for endless options.

Little Sew & Sew Alpha by Erica Zane at SSD



I also have a super awesome new collab with Libby - we tackled a zombie kit & I think we rocked it!  :)  It would, of course, be perfect for Halloween but it's also great for so much more!

After All Is Dead and Done by Libby Pritchett & Erica Zane at SSD


It is so much fun working with Libby and we are teaming up again as I type to create another collab for next week, so stay tuned cuz it's looking fabulous already! :)

Here is some awesome (if not spooky) inspiration from the teams!
 with the zombie kit...

& with my stitched alpha set...
 
 
 


Have a super fantastic weekend! 
:) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment