Friday, September 21, 2012

Life's a Tricky, Fabulously Funky Circus?! :)

I was super excited to collab with Jenn Barrette this week!  It's been a while since our last collab, so I thought we needed another! :)  And boy, do I LOVE how it turned out!  It's packed full of all sorts of goodies!  And, of course, it's 20% off through Saturday!

Life's A Circus by Jenn Barrette & Erica Zane at SSD



I've also been wanting to collab with Shawna Clingerman again - LOVE her!  So we did & we had a lot of fun making this!  It's funky, it's fabulous...it's Fabulously Funky!  And yes, it's 20% off through Saturday!

Fabulously Funky by Shawna Clingerman & Erica  Zane at SSD


I am also re-releasing  my Halloween kit which is also 20% off through Saturday!

Tricky by Erica Zane at SSD

Here's some seriously fabulous inspiration from the teams!!



Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
:) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment