Friday, July 13, 2012

Sweet Stuff!

Yikes, this week was packed full of activities but I managed to squeeze in some late nights & I have some new goodies today!   They are all 20% off through Saturday!

This kit was inspired by my sweet & silly & random & oh so cute girls! :)

Sweet Stuff by Erica Zane at SSD
and I have a new date set too!

EZ Date Tags v.2 by Erica Zane at SSD


Here's a LO I made using both of my new goodies...
 
And I gotta give a big THANK YOU, YOU ROCK shout out to my CT & the Sweet Shoppe CT - I finished this so last minute & they still managed to get some LOs for me - you ladies are the best! :)


 from Mary

from Heidi

from Susanne
 
from Jacinda

 from Lizzy


Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! 
(I'm hoping to catch up on some sleep, lol!)
;) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment