Friday, July 27, 2012

Daydream & Go West!

I've been staying up so late this week to finish everything I wanted to (last night was 4am, ack!!) but I did it, hooray!!  I was super excited to collab with the amazing Zoe Pearn this week!!  She is seriously so sweet & I think our kit came together perfectly!  And I was a little late for Pioneer Day this year but I've been wanting to do a pioneer kits for ages so I finally did and I love how it turned out too!  And of course they are both 20% off through Saturday!!

Daydream by Zoe Pearn & Erica Zane at SSD


Go West by Erica Zane at SSD

I even did a quick LO with it this afternoon (before I took a nap, lol!)


Here are some fabulous samples from the teams!

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Hope you have a wonderful weekend, I'm off to bed...maybe...but probably not!
;) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment