Friday, June 8, 2012

Not Too Shabby!

Firstly, congrats to Bre for winning my new kit!  (email me at vazanesATverizon.net & I'll get you all set up!)

And here it is...

I just love how this kit came out, it is soft and pretty with a bit of vintage goodness.  I adore every LO I've seen using it and hope to sneak in some time to make one myself one of these days!  It's 20% off through Saturday!

Not Too Shabby by Erica Zane at SSD

 I also have one last kit perfect for Father's Day and a FREE With Purchase bonus alpha set!  These are both 20% off through Saturday & if you buy the kit between now and Father's Day, you get the bonus alpha set FREE! :)

Sketchy by Erica Zane at SSD

 Sketchy {Bonus Alphas} by Erica Zane at SSD



And here is some awesome inspiration from the teams! :)

 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
  

Hope your weekend is full of fabulous fun!
:) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment