Friday, May 25, 2012

It's Potty Time!

I've been wanting to design a potty training kit for quite some time but it kept getting put off...but it's finally here & it's even better than I imagined because it's a collb with Kaye Winiecki!  It was SO fun to work with her & I think our kit came out AWESOME!!  AND it's 20% off through Saturday! :)

In Training by Erica Zane & Kaye Winiecki at SSD

 I even scrapped with it this week! :)


I also have this fabulous kit out today & it's also 20% off through Saturday!

That's Classic by Erica Zane at SSD

Here's some wonderful inspiration from the teams...

from Denise




from Heidi


from Heather

from Rebecca
 

from Susanne

from Ana Paula

from Mary

 from Lydia

 from Traci

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!  I'm excited that there's no school (or work for hubby)  on Monday here so we have an extra day to play, hooray!
:) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment