Saturday, May 19, 2012

Got Graduates?

I do, my daughter is graduating from preschool!  Yes, I know this is not a huge graduation, but it marks the start of kindergarten in the fall and I just can't believe she is that old already!  I am totally not ready for her to be so big...in fact today is her birthday so I guess it's happening whether I'm ready or not!


We did a Joy School type preschool this year with a group of friends from church and it was so much fun!  I was making an invite and graduation certificates for our little end of year party & thought I had better re-release my Smarty Pants kit as it fits perfectly for such occasions!  So, here it is at 20% off through Saturday!

Little Smarty Pants by Erica Zane at Sweet Shoppe Designs

I am also re-releasing my ear piercing kit but in the process I couldn't help making it a full kit from it's previous mini kit status.  It's also 20% off through Saturday!

All Ears by Erica Zane at Sweet Shoppe Designs


And if you're in the mood for stitches, I've got those too!  And yes, you guessed it -
they are also 20% off through Saturday!

Little Sew & Sew Messy Lines by Erica Zane at Sweet Shoppe Designs


Here's some inspiration from the teams!

from Melanie

 from Denise

from Heidi

 from Li

 from Tracy


 from Stacey

from Heidi

 from Jacinda

 from Susanne

 from Aly

 from Heather


Stay tuned next week...I have a super duper collab coming out with one of my fave designers and I'm oh so excited about it!!!
:) ez


No comments:

Post a Comment