Friday, April 20, 2012

Cross Eyed!!

I have a super fun new kit today inspired by my sometimes cranky kids, or maybe it was inspired by their cranky mom, LOL!  In any case this photo alone with her "angry eyes" got me designing...


I also have a few fab re-releases today!  So let's get to the goodies!
Don't forget they are all 20% off through Saturday!! :)

Cross Eyed by Erica Zane at Sweet Shoppe Designs
 

It's Cosmic by Erica Zane & Stolen Moments at Sweet Shoppe Designs

 Little Sew & Sew Frames by Erica Zane at Sweet Shoppe Designs

 And here is some fabulous inspiration from the teams...

from Mel

 from Susanne
 

from Nikki

from Heather

from Aly

from Heidi

from Laura

from me :)

from Jacinda

from Alyson

from Heidi

Have an awesome weekend!
:) ez

1 comment:

  1. The grumpy bird on the "Today I Feel" card is the cutest thing ever! :)

    ReplyDelete