Friday, March 2, 2012

That's Not My Clover! {with freebie}

Yes, this one might look familiar to some of you! I made this mini kit last year for St. Patrick's Day & it has always been one of my favorites so I decided to make it a full kit this year! Now it's loaded with even more GREEN - hooray!

btw - before I forget to mention it - my whole store is 30% off right now (including my new releases!) due to the inconvenient server downtime earlier this week!!

It's no secret, I LOVE GREEN! It just feels so fresh and fun and reminds me of spring and summer and the great outdoors! That is just one of the reasons why this is one of my favorite kits ever, there is just so much green in here! I had so much fun creating this springy GREEN kit! It would obviously be perfect for St. Patrick's Day LOs...but would also compliment your spring or summer photos beautifully!

That's Not My Clover by Erica Zane at CatScrap



Here are some new LOs to get you inspired!

from Denise

from Susanne
from Amber

from Patti

from Jana

from Ulla-May

from Sarah

from Melanie


And here is the matching freebie!

That's Not My Clover {add-on} by Erica Zane at CatScrap
(download link is already included when you buy the kit.)

Enjoy & have a great weekend!
;) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment