Friday, March 30, 2012

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!

So I have some crazy exciting news - I got accepted as a designer at Sweet Shoppe Designs!!!

It still feels like a dream, but my name is in the store & everything now, so I guess it's real!! I have been hard at work (in between all the sick kids!) and have a fun freebie out today in my new SSD store and will have some new releases starting next Saturday! Did I mention I was so excited?! One of them might be my new favorite kit and not just because it has green in it...although that helps! Can't wait to share them! But I have to! ;D

For now, here is my freebie!


And now I must go to bed, all these super late nights are catching up to me!
;) ez

4 comments:

  1. So exciting!! :) Congrats, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it's a great sucess for you and thank you for the pretty freebie - love the floral paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not at all surprised. You belong there, my dear!!! That's like a the DREAM store!! CONGRATS darling. I LOVE YOU and I love that you're at Sweet Shoppe. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet shoppe has always been one of my very favorite stores and you fit in perfectly there! your work is beautiful! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete