Friday, February 10, 2012

It's Cosmic!!

I am so excited to release this new collab today!! I got to work with Amber of Stolen Moments Designs from ScrapMatters & she ROCKS! I have no idea why we didn't do this sooner cuz I think we made a brilliant team! :) This super fun bowling themed kit is packed FULL of goodies - and it works for more than just bowling pics too!

It's Cosmic by Erica Zane & Stolen Moments - available at CatScrap

I dug up our bowling pics & scrapped a LO myself...


& Amber made one too!


Here is plenty more inspiration from the teams!

from Madlen

from Loni

from Denise

from Claire
from LeeAndra

from Heidi

from Ulla-May

from Kelley
from Janett
from Laluna
from Stacey

from Jewelle

from Debby

from Sara

from Yolanda

from Niki
from Marlen

from Lisa

from Carolyn

from Tanya


Have an awesome weekend!
;) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment