Thursday, November 3, 2011

If you give a girl a castle...{w/freebie}

Happy iDSD - my store is 30% off this weekend including my new releases!

I have some more re-releases at CatScrap today...but first I *think* I have a FB freebie up! It works for me, so hopefully everyone else can see it too, lol!! All you need to do is "like" my facebook page & you can access my exclusive FB freebie section, first up is this new stitch set!

Little Sew & Sew {FB freebie} by Erica Zane

And here are my releases for today...

If You Give A Girl A Castle
by Erica Zane

EZ Date Bits v.1
by Erica Zane


EZ Date Bits v.2
by Erica Zane


EZ Date Bits v.3 by Erica Zane
As usual, I have some fab LOs to show off from the team{s}!

from Jana

from Bethie

from Tronesia

from Carina
from Stacey

from Melissa

from Andrea

from Li
Here are some older LOs too that I love!!


and here is the matching freebie!

If You Give A Girl A Castle {add-on} by Erica Zane
*download link expired, now only available with kit purchase*


And now I must get to bed!! I think I'm half asleep already!!
:) ez

1 comment:

  1. Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog.

    We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

    Grab a brag button!

    ReplyDelete