Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Got Blessings?

Count them one by one! I'm so excited to have teamed up the amazing Shen aka creashens and we made this fabulous collab to celebrate all our many blessings! Shen is just the sweetest & I love how our kit turned out!!

{ PS - want a matching Thanksgiving add-on? Make sure you are signed up for the CatScrap newsletter and you'll find a fun little free gift in your inbox today! It also comes free with kit purchase! }

We are also doing something super fun - we are both hosting a giveaway to each other's store! So leave a comment on this blog post with the name of your favorite kit from Shen's store and if you want to win a kit of your choice from my store, go check out Shen's blog! It's that EZ!! :) (We'll pick the random winners on Sunday - so get those comments in by Saturday night!)

Here are just a few of my personal faves from Shen's store - but really - I love everything she creates, I could post her whole store here!!!


And here is our super fab new collab!

Counted by Erica Zane and creashens at CatScrap

Some gorgeous sample LOs from the team(s)!


Have a fabulous Thanksgiving to all you who celebrate it!!

Don't forget to comment!! :)

15 comments:

  1. So many things to choose from... but my most favorite is her Nostalgia kit! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creashens: Snickerdoodle & Moon & Back
    EZ: Amused and Happy Homemaker

    Love your designs and can't get enough of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your collab COUNTED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kit is beautiful! I love the bold colors. I've been eying creashen's Fancy Me Frames for a while. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love THIS kit! that brown fabric bunting is adorable. if i can't pick this one her GO kit is on my wishlist too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - This was so HARD! I wanted to list 6 or 7!! But I think I will go with FRESH. This is an amazing opportunity. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *** Counted is an awesome collab! ***
    In creashen's shop I really like her Otterly kit...great colors and her flairs are always so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo hard to pick just one! But of Shen's, I pick Everyday Flair. You both are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Counted is beautiful!
    If I have to choose only one kit, that would be Poise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this opportunity. I just love Shen's Moon & Back Kit.

    http://www.catscrap.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=19372&cat=0&page=1

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful kit! I love the feather and the wreath. I would love to have Shen's Go kit. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your new collab, you have styles that mesh together really nicely. I had a hard time choosing a favourite kit but, I think I managed to pair it down to Bliss (which you featured) and Good. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your new collab is awesome. Wow I love Shen's Go kit. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing collab!!! I totally love Shen´s GO kit. Thank you for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the moon and back kit! So cute. I used to make those paper stars with my best friend. Good memories.

    ReplyDelete