Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What's Cooking? {with freebie}

Today I am re-releasing one of my fave kits!! In fact, I just made a recipe book for myself using this kit....I was tired of all the recipes floating around my desk and kitchen and floor, haha! This is one huge set - available as a bundle or in pieces. All the pieces are 20% off this week - or grab the bundle and save even more!! :)

What's Cooking? {the whole batch}
by Erica Zane

What's Cooking?
by Erica Zane

What's Cooking Kid? by Erica Zane

What's Cooking? {the word art} by Erica Zane

What's Cooking? {the labels} by Erica Zane

Here are some fab LOs from the team{s}!


And here's the freebie...

What's Cooking? {the freebie} by Erica Zane
*download link expired, now only available with batch purchase*

Have a super week {I gotta go finish my new kit for Friday}!!!
:) ez

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay, I'm glad you're rereleasing this one. It's so much fun to scrap with. Did you add a few new pieces? There are some I don't recognize from when I bought the bundle last spring.

    ReplyDelete