Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tricky!!

I have some new stuff out today & I'm super excited about it!!

Halloween is just around the corner and oh my word, my kids are super excited!! And really, what's not to love? You get to dress up, run around your neighborhood and collect candy, lol! It's like they are on a sugar buzz already!

I realized I had never done a Halloween kit but I was running out of time so I asked my wonderful hubby if he'd draw me some Halloween stuff thinking I'd try to make a flair set or something, but he made me so many awesome sketches, I ended making a whole kit & it's HUGE! I just love how it turned out - not too spooky, not too cutesy...but somewhere in the middle I think. {My Hubby & I also have our anniversary coming up & what better way to celebrate it than with a collab, haha!}

Tricky by Erica Zane

I also have a fun new set of date stamps out today...use them as they are {in black} or change the color to whatever you'd like...you can also change the blend mode for even more looks!

EZ Date Circles
by Erica Zane

Here are some super awesome LOs from my team & the CatScrap team {thanks again ladies!!}

from Li

from Loni

from Satcey

from Susanne

from Bethie
from Mel

from Andrea

from Tiff

from Rachel


I even managed to whip up a freebie {there have been a LOT of late nights this week...}!

Tricky {add-on} by Erica Zane
*download link expired, now only available with kit purchase*

ENJOY!!

{yikes, I want candy now...}

:) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment