Friday, October 7, 2011

Silver Lining {& Oh, Happy Day!}

I have a totally new kit out today! It's not a re-release, it's not an updated oldie...I know, shocking. :)

We have seriously had soooo much rain here in the past month or so, it's driving me crazy. I get all emo when it rains ALL the time, so when I started this kit, I had no intention of making it about rain! But it totally turned that way anyway, haha. Denise Beatty {neeceebee} came up with the name cuz she rocks! I think mine would have been a sillier or more emo name but this one is just perfect! Thanks buddy! :)

{btw, it's actually been SUNNY the past 2 days, HOORAY!!!}

Silver Lining by Erica Zane at CatScrap

I am also re-releasing my awesome collab with Jenn Barrette today! I just adore this collab, it makes me smile every time I see it!

Oh, Happy Day by Jenn Barrette & Erica Zane at CatScrap

Some awesome new inspiration from my team & the CatScrap team...

from Bethie

from Ferdy

from Heidi

from Susanne

from Raji

from Loni

from Ultracoolmama

from Melissa

from Carina

from Heidi

from Jenn

from Ultracoolmama

from Bek

from Ferdy


And here's my Oh, Happy Day add-on in case you don't have it yet!

Oh, Happy Day {add-on} by Erica Zane at CatScrap
*download link expired, now only available with kit purchase*

Have a super wonderful weekend!!
{More newness coming Tuesday!}
:) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment