Monday, October 3, 2011

Imagine Fall...

I have few re-releases today, one with some updated bits! {But I haven't been slacking! I just finished a new kit coming Friday, hooray!}

All Fall Down
by Erica Zane at CatScrap

Imagine If by Erica Zane at CatScrap

Here are some gorgeous new LOs from my team & the CatScrap team!

from Bethie

from Susanne

from Julia

from Ultracoolmama

from Heidi

from Dalis

from Barbara

from Ultracoolmama

from Ferdy

from Raji

from Bethie


And here are the freebies in case you haven't grabbed them yet!

All Fall Down {add-on} by Erica Zane at CatScrap
*download link expired, now only available with kit purchase*

Imagine If {add-on} by Erica Zane at CatScrap
*download link expired, now only available with kit purchase*

{I think I might be tired...I spelled my name wrong several times just now, lol.}
See ya Friday for more goodness!
:) ez

No comments:

Post a Comment