Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Big news & other goodies!

Well, some of you may have seen this coming with all my re-releasing...but I'm switching stores at the end of this month! Friday will be my last day selling at ScrapMatters and I'd try to keep you in suspense about where I was going, but I think it's probably pretty obvious, lol! Starting October 1, I will be selling exclusively at CatScrap!

I had already retired a bunch of older items but I have a few collabs that will be retiring this week as well, so if any of these are on your wish list grab them now at 50-60% off before they're gone for good!


Ok, so my plans to finish one of my in progress kits for today got derailed so I have another re-release....but I promise something new for Friday, lol!! :)

Happy Snapper by Erica Zane - available at CatScrap

here is some new inspiration from the CatScrap team!

from Madlen

from Ultracoolmama
from Claire

from Bethie

from Susanne

from Ferdy

from Raji

And here is the matching freebie!
*download link expired, now only available with kit purchase*


Have a wonderful week!!
;) ez

3 comments:

  1. Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog.

    We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

    Grab a brag button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the move!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete