Friday, September 23, 2011

Another Bluebird?

So...there's a lot of crazy stuff going on & even though I've been in the middle of 2 kits for weeks I can't seem to finish them lol! So bear with me while I just have a re-release for today at my guest spot!

Bluebird by Erica Zane - at CatScrap


Here is some gorgeous new inspiration from the CatScrap CT!

from Madlen

from Mel

from Ferdy

from Susanne

from Julia

from Dalis

from Tanja
and here is the matching freebie!
*download link expired, now only available with kit purchase*


Have a fabulous weekend! I'm going to try not to get sick {again!}
:) ez

1 comment:

  1. Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog.

    We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

    Grab a brag button!

    ReplyDelete