Saturday, August 6, 2011

ScrapMatters Garden Party Blog Train Freebie!

{ack - my auto publish did not work...SORRY!!!}

Whew, that was a long title...lol. But I have a freebie, so it's all good, right?! ;)

Don't forget ScrapMatters is having it's birthday sale this weekend, the whole store is on sale including new releases!

{ps - while you're here, feel free to scroll down for even more freebies!}

Today I have a frame cluster for you from the ScrapMatters Garden Party Collab...


{make sure you're checking all your zips for the 10 hidden puzzle pieces - more info on the ScrapMatters blog!}

You probably came here from Tanya's blog...
Your next stop is Krisi's blog...
If you get lost, hop back over to the ScrapMatters blog for the full list!

Have fun!
:) ez

7 comments:

  1. What a cute frame! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great freebie! I've already gotten the kit. Happy Birthday Scrap Matters!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete