Friday, August 5, 2011

Imagine + Wedding + Freebies!!

I have a new kit & an add-on out today complete with 2 freebies! So let's get right to it, shall we?!

First - at CatScrap today I have a wedding add-on and a freebie to match the full kit & monogram alpha set I released on Tuesday...

In Formal {Wedding} by Erica Zane - available at CatScrap


Here are a few inspiration LOs for you...


& here is the matching freebie for you!

In Formal {freebie} by Erica Zane - available at CatScrap
*download link expired, now only available with kit purchase*


Next up, I have a super fun new kit at ScrapMatters - seriously just looking at it makes me want to rhyme, I mean smile! ;)

Imagine If
by Erica Zane at ScrapMatters


Here are some fab LOs to inspire you...


& I have a matching freebie for this one too!

Imagine If {freebie} by Erica Zane at ScrapMatters


Whew. I think I got it all....Enjoy!
:) ez

1 comment:

  1. Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog:

    http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/

    We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

    Grab a brag button:
    http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/p/featured-button.html

    ReplyDelete